This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

07 December 2011 - Basic Grey Weekly Challenge

Weekly Challenge : Catalog Cover Inspiration

THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE : Use the cover of BasicGrey’s 2011 Summer Catalog as inspiration. The prints, the circles - whatever moves you to create your next project.

So here is my layout for this challenge. "Loving you is so easy".
I also used circles and used BG paper Oliver and Hello Luscious. The chipboard letters are Bo Bunny Etcetera and the "loving" word is from FabScraps. I love the simplicity of this page and the simple message that it also conveys. My son gives me so much inspiration!











No comments:

Post a Comment