This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 5 May 2012

Sweet Girl - Pinterest Challenge - Let's Scrap

Hi Everyone

I am hosting another challenge at Let's Scrap here and this is all about Pinterest and what "mojo" you get from an image.

Here is the image that I chose.


And of course....here is my layout inspired by this image.


I created the leaves from an Old Sticker leftover and made a template and also handmade the big flowers. I used Teresa Collins - Spring Fling Damask paper, Making Memories paper, Cloud 9 Design letters and an Enmarc Doilie, Prima Flowers and a My Minds Eye banner.

Here are the two halves.



Thanks for visiting today!
Have a great weekend!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! love the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is such a cool color combo! you made it work so nicely on you LO! very sweet!

    ReplyDelete