This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 23 June 2012

Sweet - Prima BAP June Challenge

Hi Everyone

Greetings from a very chilly Johannesburg today! It is the perfect day to just hibernate in my scrap-room and get some creating done!

I have a Prima layout to share with you today, for the June BAP challenge.  Here is the sketch that was provided.

BAPHeidi

I created my layout with the gorgeous Meadow Lark collection.


I did quite a lot of fussy cutting and think it was well worth the effort.
Here are some more close-ups.




Thanks so much for visiting today.
Have a blessed day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. lovely! and so close to the sketch:) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise it is so very beautiful! I just love how well you combined the soft pastel colors of the papers with this photo! is it you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Svetlana...it's me...when I was 5...the age my son is now!;-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Denise! Thanks for your lovely comments! You made my day!!! I loved the page you did for OUAS and I just had a look at your work! I love how balanced your designs are!!! Great work!!!
    Hugsss!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky....really appreciated! You have made my day! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Wow--that is a LOT of fussy cutting! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on all the fussy cutting!Your boy surely resembles you a lot, doesn't he!!!

    ReplyDelete