This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 16 September 2012

This is Me, Free to be Me - Berry Bleu September Challenge

Hi Everyone

I actually have two posts to share with you today, as I have been scrapping up a storm! Literally and figuratively! The weather has been so cold and dreary over the last few days, that I have been quite content to hibernate in my scrapping room! ;-)

So here is the first layout I would like to share with you.
It is for the Berry Bleu September challenge here.

This challenge is Steampunk.



I so enjoyed this challenge as I had no idea what Steampunk meant.  So after the DT layouts given and some Googling, I think I have a much better idea.

So here is my layout.


The quotes I used are just so fabulous from Coco Chanel.  I am really not trying to blow my own horn here..I wish I could say that I am those things....one can certainly aspire though! ;-)

Supplies used:
Jenny Bowlin - Vintage Red Ledger Paper
Fabscraps Chipboard Frame
Enmarc Chipboard Cogs
Graphic 45 - Vintage Stickers
Graphic 45 - Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection papers and stickers
Graphic 45 - Steampunk Debutante Collection
Deja Views - Rub Ons
Prima Flowers
Recycled spring and metal round.

Here are two close-ups.



Thanks for having a look.
Hope you enjoy your Sunday afternoon.
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Denise.. love the bold colours and fab clusters!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Berry71Bleu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design!Thank you for joining Berry 71 Bleu challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it denise!! Beautiful layout, thank you so much for joining us at berry71blue. channa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is awesome. I love the boldness and the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge Denise! Thank you so much for playing - you certainly transalted it very well & I love all the stash you used on your page. Thank you too for all the comment love you left me on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Denise! This is fabulous, love it! Such a great picture and the layer is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout Denise!! awesome take on the challenge!! thanks for sharing at B71B

    ReplyDelete