This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sleepy Joe - CSI Challenge #55

Hi Everyone

I have another CSI challenge layout to share with you today.



The colours for this challenge were really great and I really enjoyed it! Here is the little number I created.


Evidence: Flowers, Leaves, Diamond shapes, scallops
Testimony: I used "stir" in my journalling
My journalling says this (tag hidden under photo): Joe was exhausted from family festivities, playing and swimming! This was the first day of the festive holidays that we were only meeting the family later in the day! He was in his room and I could hear his vroom vroom while playing with his cars. Eventually there was no sound at all and I went to check on him. He was sound asleep, with his crossed legs, up against the wall. He did not stir and slept for a couple of hours! Officially, festively pooped!! - 27 December 2012


I used a mix of papers again, MME, Echo Park and Dooddlebug. The chipboard is Design Worx.  The flowers are Petaloo and Prima, with the Prima sparkle also. The alpha's are Websters pages.



Thanks for stopping by and having a look.
I hope you have a super evening!

Denise x

15 comments:

  1. Ahhh the sleep of the innocent!!! What an adorable photo and super design! Clever use of the diamond shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the diamond faux stitching and shapes and the photo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous layout. Love the background... must have taken ages but it was so worth it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a soft and beautiful layout Denise! I love the background you created with the squares and the distressed edges. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, that's hilarious! I am always amazed at how kids can just fall asleep mid-task! Love those layered diamond cut outs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet - love your diamonds and the brown inked edges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color palette! Beautiful page and such a sweet photo. Awww!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely layout, love all the details on your page, Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my blog, I am now a follower of your blog, thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Adriana! Love your visit and comments too! ;-)

      Delete
  9. Love this Denise, especially how you used the squares and turned them into diamonds, very eye-catching. The photograph is priceless, how cute is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning page!! Love the argyle pattern you created!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Really love the background you created. Love the inking and the punched edge.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Denise you always catch such special moments! all that is so precious! i wish I wouldn't be such a lazy bum and would grab my camera much more often!
    your take on this challenge is great! very interesting color combo and detailing on your page!

    ReplyDelete