This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 15 March 2013

Oumie and Joe - Scrap Africa Cardstock Challenge

Hi Everyone

Man, am I glad it's Friday!!!!! Yay, let the weekend begin!!!! ;-)

There is a really super cardstock challenge over at Scrap Africa and it is about using cardstock only and NO patterned papers.  It was really so fun to play with the cardstock and I was really happy with what I created too.

Please check out the blog for some wonderful inspiration from Heather Jacob and the DT team!

Here is my layout.


I used different shades of purple cardstock and distressed the edges. I also applied gesso and some stamping for texture and detail.  The flowers are Prima and Petaloo and my chipboard vine is a no-name brand with Celebr8 fence. The lace used is also Prima, as well as the alpha stickers.

Some close-ups for good measure.



It would be super if you could play along! You have until March 31st.

Thanks for popping in!
Have a super Friday!
Denise x


6 comments:

  1. Such lovely soft colours....I love the texture the texture paste gives your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's Friday too! Beautiful layout, love the texture you added with the stencil and all the beautiful flowers. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful and pretty page, love the texture paste and mask effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout, those flowers and how you used them design wise look amazing and your fence...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO Denise!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty layout - love the masking!!

    ReplyDelete