This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 21 July 2013

Reach - Prima PPP July

Hello Everyone

I am really loving today and have managed to get quite a few things done! One of them being this page for the Prima PPP.

2013 July PPP


Initially this was a little daunting for me, as I really don't have to much of these colours, especially in Prima papers.  However, I thought a few touches of these colours would probably be just fine.


I used a combination of the Engraver Collection and Life Time. I wanted to keep the page really masculine and so did not use any flowers.


I did some gesso stencilling and then added all my little bits and pieces, along with the photo.


This photo is of my brother and this layout is about him reaching out and taking hold of the things that he really wants, and holding onto them, if he truly wants to.


Thanks so much for popping by.
Hope you have a super Sunday!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. A wonderfull masculine page witht the hessian, barbed wire and cogs. I like the subtle use of the red and navy as accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has a great masculine feel to it. I love the combination of textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine layout Denise, and fab photo of your brother... Love the barb wire.. way cool.. lovely layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool page! I love all the masculine embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Denise! This page is spectacular! I love, LOVE all of the elements you put into it to make is so cool and fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us! And thanks for visiting my blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool!! Lovely photo & textures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous page! Love all the masculine elements.

    ReplyDelete