This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 8 August 2013

Not All Who Wander Are Lost - CSI Case File #83 / Sketchbook365 August Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone

Well I am soooo happy to say that my weekend has started, as tomorrow is a public holiday! So I have 3 days to relax and hopefully lots and lots of scrappy time.

I have a page to share with you today for the new CSI challenge here and the Sketchbook365 challenge here.




So my page incorporates the CSI themes and colours, and the sketch used is the one above.


Evidence: Stripes, Ledger Pattern, Stamps
Testimony: Journey, Place
I have put my journalling on the back of this page:

This is Joe standing on the top of Schneeberg, the highest mountain in Austria! It is such an awesome place, where you can stand and look for miles and miles! It literally feels like you are standing on the top of the world.

Instead of Joe turning the telescope down and looking into the valleys, he preferred to look up and see the sky, clouds and birds that were flying overhead.

He had to reach up on his tip-toes, to get his eyes to the viewer. It was so cute to watch him and he was enthralled.

The journey up the mountain is also a magnificent train ride, that takes you to the edge of your seat! It is a steam train that is helped up by a chain, as the angle is so steep! It is the best train ride we have ever had!

Schneeberg, was certainly one of the high-points of Austria! ;-)


Supplies used:
Teresa Collins Far Away Collection
7 Gypsies Stamps
Enmarc Chipboard Frame
Wilpro Chipboard Arrows
Stencil and paints


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous! Love the way you've incorporated the sketch to the layout - and that quote is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a riot of colour Denise...love the background and the smears of red. Your little one looks like he is in heaven. Brilliant page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute photo. I love the colours you chose to do this layout in. Awesome masking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout Denise. I love everything about it as I said at CSI. I think you nailed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow ... love how this page turned out ... you've totally rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow Denise!! this is fantastic!! thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever take on the sketch! Lovely page!!

    ReplyDelete