This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Joe Graduated

Hi Everyone

I posted a while back about Joe, and the fact that he was going for Occupational Therapy, to improve crossing his midline and his small motor skills. We have been doing extra work and sometimes it has not been so easy, especially since it meant doing extra work over the weekends.

Well I am so proud to say that Joe graduated from GR R and will be going to Grade 1 next year! We had his graduation last week, but I was really waiting for his report, which I received yesterday! I was so pleased to see that he had done really well and he had improved so much! I was such a proud Mommy! ;-)


It has been quite a year, with lots of new things and lots of extra work! But I am sooooo pleased that it has paid off! Love you my Boy!!!!!

Have a super evening!
Denise x


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the young graduate! What an adorable photo. I think you'll have fun scrapbooking that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jo and Mummy. It takes a huge effort to improve those motor skills and what an investment in his future life chances and happiness....a beautiful photo, just perfect for a "right of passage" page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! He is the image of you!!! Beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Joe! He is the same age as my Leane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture Joe congratulations on your graduation, and of course the proud mama.

    Groetjes Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good boy Joe! Congrulations to him and his mummy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Joe! So glad to hear that all the hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete