This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 23 June 2014

Fun Times - Scrap Around the World Challenge June 2014

Hello Everyone

I have been scrapping up a storm and enjoying the creating so much! So yes, I have another page to share and it's for the Scrap Around the World June Challenge here.  Di really give a super and gorgeous challenge.



This mood board definitely smacks of summer and even has a European look to it and so I immediately knew that I wanted to scrap our European summer spent in Austria, 2 years ago. I had a picture of Joe and in mind and it was perfect.

This is certainly one of my most remembered summers and I know is also a firm favourite for Joe! He loved everything about Austria and often asks when we will go again.

So here is my page.


I used a combination of BoBunny Lemonade Stand, Our Lil Monster and Happy Tails collections, as well as a few bits and bobs from scrappy stash.


I used a new BoBunny stamp too, which is the little bubbles stamp.  It's super.


Helen Tilbury had given me an idea with regards to the non slip runner matting and it was perfect for some texture.


LOL...Joe loves ice-cream and so this was the perfect photo to use here too! 

Thanks so much for popping by!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x


14 comments:

  1. The red and yellow combo is so vibrant and striking - just right for the challenge. Love the look of absolute joy on his face and the MM background is gorgeous. Great job with the little grey clouds, arrows and stamping. I may be "forced" to scrap jack this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! amazing layout! I love everything on this page! Thank you for playing with SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely fun times :) Kids just love ice-cream (mine too:))) Wonderful layout! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors, red and yellow! I almost can see a big hot summer sun and in the middle of it your lovely boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, this is stunning. I love the texture and the misted colour you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am loving the way you do your backgrounds lately , they are so striking. This is a great picture of Joe , he has certainly grown if I look at some of your later layouts.Love the little clouds , the arrows are stunning and the button , ticket and bracket add to the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one Denise!! Your background looks stunning & glad you are giving the non-slip mesh a go. I always have a roll on hand!! Thanks for playing again with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise, love this page! so bright and fun colours and sooooo cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely take on the mood board challenge, I have come over from Helens blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is an awesome take on the inspiration. The yellow is so cheerful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layout. I love the jiucy yellow in it. Thank you for playing along with SaTW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout love your background and the masking! Also really like how all your elements pull your eye to the photo and what an adorable photo it is! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful design. You've created great mixed media background. Thanks for playing at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cool page, yellow with black and a bit of red looks amazing and i love the background work! thanks for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete