This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Garden - Scrap Africa Challenge no.31 - Pinterest Mood Board

Hello Everyone

There is a new challenge up at Scrap Africa and I soooo love the Mood Board. I found these gorgeous images on Pinterest and just thought they would be wonderful inspiration for scrapping.

So here is the mood board.


Please pop over and see what your Guest Designers and DT created.

Here is my page.


I created a page about my Mothers garden and how I have always loved it.  She really does tend and care for it and is one of the things that I always associate with my Mother: - green fingers and a beautiful garden!


I used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers, which were so perfect for this theme.


I don't often scrap with purples, but my last page and this one both have purple and I really love how they turned out.


So if you love flowers and shabbiness, why not come and play along....

Thanks so much for popping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely page with so many beautiful details! !! I love all these small pieces you cut with the scissors, they match perfectly with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm not much of a purple person but this is fabulous! You've really done the mood board justice, both in colour and subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swirls & twirls & just so beautiful! Our mother's must be similar - mine hasn't got a big garden any more, but even her little patch is always a 'happy place' - the plants seem to enjoy showing off for her.....it's place to warm the heart....see, your LO did things to me!!!!! Great page:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page in honour of your Mother. My Mum was always pottering around in her garden too. She loved purple cinerarias, salvias, status, lavender, primulas, pansies and her butterfly bush. I think it was called a Buddleah. Great job with the fussy cutting and the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout and a wonderful tribute to your mom... Gorgeous background and I see purple. I love it. So soft and pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty page Denise. Love all the elements. Thanks to this challenge I've discovered how much I like mauve & green together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous and so lovely and springy. Just adore all those pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Denise, your work is so inspiring. Love this mixed media masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of fussy cutting...an absolute pleasure on the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely take on that moodboard! Wow, that was a lot of fussy cutting..kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty & love the light touch I'm noticing more & more!

    ReplyDelete