This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Selfies - BoBunny Souvenir Collection

Hello Everyone

Have you seen the new collection from BoBunny - Souvenir? It's a gorgeous travel collection...but really is so versatile too and can be used for lots of different theme's.

I created a non-travel layout with this collection.


It is a little busier than my normal pages....but I so loved the arrows that once I started I could not stop! ;-) I like the overall effect though....so I am not unhappy with it.

I used the stickable BoBunny stencils to create the gesso-stencilled background and then did some watercolouring and stamping.


I love the chipboard and noteworthy bits from this collection.  It's a little bit retro and quite funky! Really great for fun pages.


I have some journalling on the back of the page....and it tells of our little adventure to the park, armed with the camera and a few Rand for an ice-cream. 

This is the first time I have ever taken selfies and Joe and I were both cracking up, trying to get the shot. I look quite serious though....but think this is the instant I was really trying to aim the camera in the right place! ;-) LOL

Taken any selfies lately???? ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. I love the effect you achieved using the repeated arrows. Such a playful page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous dynamic page Denise! Love these cute photos and details! love how you mixed embellishments! and yes - I love this collection too!)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and vibrant - Your selfies are great; something I just can not get right. The arrows with the angled title look fabulous....love the deep blue ink :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise...this is a brilliant layout.. great photos,.love the bright colours and all the arrows. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love the fullness of this page. I've fallen off the bandwagon with your blog lately but it's my mission to catch up, even if not all at once!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND... there is another thing I never knew about you :) You wear glasses :D they look great on you :D
    I love the background and all the gorgeous arrows... just fabulous. Great selfies and I think you should wear glasses more often :D

    ReplyDelete