This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 7 February 2015

no.1 - Blue Fern Feb Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone

I am sooo pleased it is Saturday and it's a laid back, sunny and beautiful morning in Africa! ;-)

I have a page to share for the Blue Fern Studios February challenge.



I went with a boy page...


I used the Bits of Honey and Notebook Edges chipboard, which I just love!


This photo was taken in December on a farm, up near Alldays, Johanns Mom is now living there. We had such a nice time and Joe was in his element.  Here, it was late afternoon, and we had taken the bakkies to go and fix the border fence, which had been damaged and Joe was sitting watching something in the distance and I got this shot.


I used Echo Park - That's My Boy collection, which is really so cool! It was perfect for this page!


I had lots of fun with the background and I love how it turned out.

Well thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a super, scrappy Saturday!
Cheers for now
Denise x


11 comments:

  1. New fave!!!! LOOOVE the orange and green & the clean lines!!! It's a lovely photo of your boy too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO, love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take on the sketch...love all the layers and the fab colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet and pensive photo of your darling boy. Love the colour combo and Chippies. Now I'm off to google Bakkies.. What could they be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us for the February Sketch Challenge at Blue Fern Studios. The chipboard pieces you used are perfect for a boy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning layout. Love your take on the sketch. A lovely photo of Joe and I love the papers you used. It is rugged and perfect for a little farm boy <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page Denise...love the chippies peeking out behind the photo of Joe and I love the splatters on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely photo and page to go with it. This is totally awesome and I am so delighted to see you shared it with us at Blue Fern Studios. Fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful boy page. Awesome details!!

    ReplyDelete