This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 16 March 2015

Good, Beautiful Times - Berry71Bleu

Hello Everyone

It's my turn up on the Berry71Bleu blog today, with my take on the March Challenge - Flowers Galore.

Here's the challenge, which is right up my alley.



Here's my page.


I used the new,beautiful Sweet Life Collection from BoBunny, along with their new, beautiful stamps. I had so much fun creating this page.


I used some chippie pieces from Scrapiniec too!


I also used the stickable stencils from BoBunny, along with some gesso and water colouring.


There are some super prizes up for grabs.

1st Prize:
Set of chipboard from Scrapiniec



Random Prize:
Set of products from 7 Dots Studio




Sponsors:



Scrapiniec is Polish biggest and oldest chipboard manufacturer. They produce chipboard pieces in large variety of sizes and designs in Polish, English and even Russian language. Scrapiniec ships worldwide and fulfills also individual orders.



We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.


So maybe you can play along....it's a bloomin' marvelous challenge! ;-))

Have a super evening!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. Don't mind me while I stare at your gorgeous layout for awhile. It makes me feel like I'm in some warm tropical place instead of stuck in North Dakota. Gorgeous layers and I loooove the textural flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers sure are! They look gorgeous...clever title! And I really like the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Denise...I love how easily you combine mixed media with your patterned papers and layering. Those are yummy chippies you are using...so dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful knack of combining flowers, texture and stamping in a harmonious way. Especially love the sprinkled spots of paint and the teeny, tiny sparkly dots. TFS

    ReplyDelete