This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 1 April 2015

U & Me - Scrap Africa Challenge no.48

Hello Everyone

There is a new sketch challenge up on the blog at Scrap Africa.  Here's the sketch.


I created a page of my sister and I, when we were just wee girls! ;-)


This Garden Journal Collection from BoBunny is just amazing! It is so beautiful and gorgeous!

Here's some close-ups.


I used the stickable stencils and some ink for the background swirls.  I also used a Tim Holtz stencil and BoBunny pearlescents for the background dots. The gorgeous delicate photo frame is also a new die-cut from BoBunny, which I just know is going to be a favourite of mine! ;-)



Well perhaps you can play along! Please also pop along to the blog from some gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team and Guest Designers.

Hope you have a super day!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Love this denise..i really love the journaling part..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise, your sweet carefree, photo reminds me of my own childhood, running wild and free in the wide open spaces around our farm. Love the die around the photo and the lush flowers and leaves which anchor you safely in your garden. Beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee whizz! That paper really does lend itself to how you've used it! Brill choice & the bg texture is really YUM.....love the swirls and curls, too:):) Hope you have a lovely Easter, Denise:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photo and love your details on the page, wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make really beautiful sketches! Lovely page!! I have been home all week sick as a dog - gone from flu to bronchitis now I think in my lungs - off to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so delicate layout Denise! love this vintage look and soft colours! )))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is stunning Denise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I remember those wild, carefree days when we had nothing to worry about. A lovely photo of you and your sis... beautiful layout and I love the sketch. So happy to have you on board with us too. I am not sure I will get to play again until after our trip. I am so bogged down with wedding stuff at the moment. No time for anything :D thank you for always inspiring me though <3

    ReplyDelete