This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 18 October 2015

A Beautiful Life - Scrap Around the World October Challenge

Hello Everyone

I finished this page last weekend already but only got to photographing it yesterday and posting today! LOL....such is life!!!!

Anyways...I really loved the mood board this month and was so drawn to the fabulous colours and the beautiful parrot and the super coloured circles! ;-)



So the page I created was about my Parrot - Pepsi.


Here she was exploring the front garden and found a twig that really fascinated her! She is such a curious creature and must look at and investigate everything! I think that we could really learn from that! ;-) In anycase...there is always something that fascinates her and so the title of my page "A beautiful Life.."


I used the gorgeous Genevieve Collection from BoBunny and fussy cut a lot of the elements.  I also used the fab circle chippie from Blue Fern Studios.


The title is a rub-on that I have had for ages....and so was nice to be able to finally find it's place!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you had a super weekend!
Denise x

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely FABULOUS....love the flow of the page and those little hibiscus [??] flowers...the BLUE is stunning and the white chippy make the perfect statement!!! WELL done getting onto your blog and posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! There's no doubt what you used from the mood board! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - a vibrant and gorgeous page. That Bo Bunny collection is my all time favourite :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so I am back again. Really struggling to keep all my balls up in the air. I need to get back to crafting and I need loads of inspiration. I am overwhelmed by all the photos I have and I really don't know where to start. STRUCTURE! So here I am back visiting all my favourite blogs. This is just gorgeous. The colours are perfect for your photo and I love the layout. Lovely watercolour too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful and stunning layout Denise! and great when we can use our old stuff in projects! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an elegant layout!! What a pretty parrot you have!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It has to be one of my favs! The colors are stunning! Great composition! Love it! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background. Looks amazing!Thank you for joining us at SATW this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. An awesome background my friend....very pretty page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout...looks fab...Thank you for playing along at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful page! I love this bird!!! And the color combonation is amazing! Thanks for playing with us in SATW this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Great chippie. Thanks for joining us at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet & fantastic layout Denise! Thank you for supporting SATW again!!

    ReplyDelete