This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 7 January 2016

Christmas Gift - BoBunny Cardstock and Bling

Hello Everyone

I am sitting her in my study with the roof fan going and really hoping that we will get some rain this afternoon. We have had a heat wave for the last 2 weeks or so, with temperatures going up to 39C, virtually every day.
It has been incredibly hot and have had very little rain!!
We could really do with a little cooling down!! ;-)

Anyways....

I gave my Mother a Christmas present this year, which I just slightly altered with some cardstock and some bling from BoBunny.

Here's what it looked like before alteration.


I punched some doiley circles with a Martha stewart circle punch for the inside.


I then added some BoBunny pearls.

For the outside, I added some ribbon around the edge and then some deocration on top.



I added some blue pearlescent too....which was really such a cool way to add a little bling too.

Just a few little touches can make quite a difference.

My Mom loved it, so I was really pleased about that.  It is sitting on her dressing table in her room! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x



5 comments:

  1. This looks waaaaay pretty! Really gorgeous. Your lucky Mum...we've had a pile of rain here, so I'm gladly sending some your way. hope it arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! I hope you had a good Christmas and I wish you a very blessed 2016! I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous gift that you made for your mom. I bet she loved it, too - obviously made with tender-loving-care!!! I hope all is well with you, my friend! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amzing! love this intricate design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful gift...beautifully altered. She is going to cherish this.

    ReplyDelete