This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Friendship Card - Sizzix

Hello Everyone

I have a friendship card to share with you today, using some yummy Sizzix goodies! ;-)


For the background I used the 

Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Woodgrain #3

Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Woodgrain #3
I inked some brown pigment ink onto the embossing folder before I embossed the paper and the background was the result.  I love how it turned out! ;-)

I then also used the

Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK - Ovals, Scallop

Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK - Ovals, Scallop

as part of my design too.

I also handmade the flowers by cutting lots of die-cut flowers and then layering them up, inserting some stamens and gluing it all together.

Here's another view.



I love how this little card turned out and I am always keen to have a variety of cards on hand.

Sizzix is also encouraging everyone to share your makes and takes on their blog! ;-)
Pop over here for the details! ;-) They would really love to see what you create!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you have an awesome evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. so pretty card Denise! love the wood texture and beautiful nature palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textured background with ink Denise. I must give that a try. The flowers are gorgeous and the whole thing is really pretty. You and Sizzix - a great double :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture on your background...and the dimension the flowers have...lovely card Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh that woodgrain background is just lovely. Great job with the flowers and they are cool cause you will always get the exact colours that you want :D Love it.

    ReplyDelete