This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 6 April 2016

1 layout 3 ways - BoBunny Believe

Hello Everyone

I have 1 layout 3 ways up on the BoBunny blog! ;-)

I would really appreciate it, if you popped over and had a look! ;-)

Here's a sneak peek....

Mixed Media Layout by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Graphite Glitter Paste and the Believe Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Popped over and had a look!;) I am loving it Denise, really fun and joyful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sneak peak is so intresting - so I'm going to see it on Bo Bunny blog )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doodle frames around the photos.

    ReplyDelete