This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 1 January 2017

Thank You Card - Scrap Africa Challenge no.82

Hello Everyone

Welcome to 2017! ;-)
I wish you and your families everything of the best for this year!
Wishing you much wealth, health, happiness and creativity! ;-)

There is a new sketch challenge up on the Scrap Africa blog here.

Here's the sketch.


and here's the card that I made.


A closer look...


I used the gorgeous Winter Wishes Collection from BoBunny.

Please pop along and see all the beautiful inspiration and also maybe play along..;-)

I hope you have a gorgeous, first day of 2017.

Thanks for your scrappy friendship and support across the internet waves..
I truly appreciate it!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Your card is so pretty, I love the image of the young girl and the cluster looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, old fashioned girl on your gorgeous tag. I love this sketch and will try to make time to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty vintage tag. Love the little girl. Lovely sketch too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful mixed media card with touches of vintage! )))) and the flower cluster look so wonderful! )))

    ReplyDelete