This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Love Tag & Birthday Card - ScrapBerry's

Morning Everyone
 
I hope that your week is going well! ;-)
 
I was recently up on the ScrapBerry's blog with a love tag and a Birthday card, using some gorgeous ScrapBerry's goodies.
 
I would love it if you popped over and had a look! ;-)
 
But here's some sneak peeks.
 
 
Here's the love tag firstly.
 
 
The Birthday card was for a male colleague.
 
 
 
ScrapBerry's supply list:
 
ScrapBerry's Paper Collection Set Elegy (12*12-180GSM), 12 Sheets (SCB220604300b)
Holiday Romance Embilshments (SCB62000106b)
Birds of Paradise Chipboard die-cuts (SCB62000110)
Paper Flowers (SCB280409)
Elegy Clear Stamps-Precious Moments SCB4904020B
ScrapBerry´s 12x12 Scrapbooking Photo Archive SCB220606900
 
Please also pop over to the ScrapBerry's Website.
There are new, fabulous collections! ;-)
 
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x
 


5 comments:

  1. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    send flower to Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful.. i better pop over for a better look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the tag is so pretty and I love those colours. Great masculine card too. Love those colours as well... You are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tag Denise! love the palette and great details! ))))

    ReplyDelete