This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 9 March 2017

Art Journal Page - Berry71Bleu March Challenge

Hello Everyone

There is a gorgeous new mood board up on the Berry71Bleu blog this month.

Here's the gorgeous mood board.


It is just beautiful and I love the sentiment.

So the colouring and the sentiment were the inspiration for my art journal page.


I have had some white Basic Grey rub-ons forever in my stash and though it was time to use them.
So along with stamps, stencils, paints and inks..this page came to life.

The sentiment:
A grateful heart is a magnet to Miracles.

For more details...please pop over here to the Berry71Bleu blog.

I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. A stunning background! Very beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers, this is amazing. Love the butterflies and the quote is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great using up that stash??? I think my fave bit is the butterflies....just WONDERFUL :):)

    ReplyDelete