This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Be Cool - Penelope Dee Summer Breeze Collection

Hello Everyone

I have a page that I actually made last year, that I had never shared here on my blog.
This is really a favourite of mine.

Here it is.


I used the cool collection "Summer Breeze" from Penelope Dee, along with some Pentart 3D balls and other little bits and bobs.

Here's some close-ups.


I used gesso stencilling and paints for the background too.

I really love this boy page and this cool photo of my son too! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Fannntastic, great texture with the little balls, great colors too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension on the background and the colours you chose. It looks stunning without taking away from the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise it's fantastic design! so colorful, textured and original! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling Denise!! I love the photo of your sweet boy and the background is fabulous. From the base of the woodgrain, to the heavily textured elements and the pops of red, the whole thing is just a delight. Love, love it :D

    ReplyDelete