This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Art Journal Page - Distress Oxide Inks

Hello Everyone

I have another art journal page to share with you today.

I managed to get my hands on 2 Distress Oxides, which I have fallen in love with.
I only managed to get a Walnut and Vintage Photo. Sadly they were both browns, but I know that I will be getting more verrrrry soon!
They are fabulous! ;-)

So here's the result.


I used Tim Holtz stamps and stencils, along with a BoBunny stamp.
The colours and effects just blended so beautifully.

Here's a closer look.


I am not sure if you can clearly see the subtleties on the background.

This was the sentiment of this page:

Listen to the wind in your soul
Let it take you where your heart wants to go.

My white gel pen and white ink really came in handy on this page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Yes the oxide inks are just gorgeous. Love the background it looks wonderful. So soft and subtle and perfect for the butterflies. Lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful blended background! fab design! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oxides are wonderful to play with - I've just managed to source some too. An inspiring quote with the flutterbies - Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete