This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 1 August 2017

10th Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

Time is flying and the weeks just seem to float past!
It was Joe's Birthday last week and he turned 10.
I can't believe that he is getting so big.

I made a card for him, using up all sorts of bits from my stash.
Most of these were October Afternoon goodies and of course, I also used my distress oxide inks.


Here's a closer look at it.


I don't think I will ever stop experimenting and playing with the distress oxides.
They are just so fabulous.

Anyways, thank for stopping by!
I hope you have a great week!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. wonderful colors and details Denise1 )) congrats with Joe's 10th Birthday!!! I wish all of you everything the best! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 already! Well that must mean we have one that's almost 10 as well! Yikes, the years are flying by and I need an extra couple of days in each week. Love your card Denise, and I'm crazy about those oxides too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even me I can't believe that he is 10 already... This is such a cool boys cards. Ihave just got my oxides so now I have to play... love the colours. Happy birthday Joe :D

    ReplyDelete