This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 3 August 2017

Art Journal Page - Mixed Media Basic Grey

Hello Everyone
 
Today I have an art journal page to share with you.
It is lots of mixed media.
I had actually created it quite a few weeks ago, but I was not happy with the result and so I left it sitting and went back to it a month later.
 
I had some Basic Grey papers and thought the flowers would be perfect.
So I fussy cut them and used them and they were the perfect addition.
I was now happy with the result.

 
 
I had also recently bought an old typewriter and so used it to type out the wording.
 

 
These pages really do have many layers of pastes, paints, inks and bits! LOL
 

 
Here is another look. These flowers certainly were what this page needed.
That's the journey with any art journal page....one has to see where it leads you! ;-)
 
Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a super day!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. Yes I cant imagine the page without the flowers, I love them on your pages.. great golden colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you got there in the end. Love it when something is not working, just to put it aside and voila, you find a great solution. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete