This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 9 October 2017

Captured Moments - Penelope Dee Photogenic

Hello Everyone

I am so blessed to be an ambassador for Penelope Dee.
I so love the products and I love that a local manufacturer is producing such quality! ;-)

So I created a mixed media, boy layout with their newest collection, Photogenic.


I did some black gesso stencilling and some stam;ping for the background.

I also used the gorgeous Sizzix Bright Bubbles die-cut.




SIZZIX THINLITS DIE - BRIGHT BUBBLES

Here are some close-ups.



I also had some enamel dots that I have had for ages, which finally found their place and I was so pleased I could use them on this boy page.

This boy is getting so tall and growing so quickly, it is actually scary! ;-)

Today we also had a massive thunderstorm and all I can say is "Thank You Lord" for the beautiful rain. We really were in need of rain and with the rain over the weekend too, the garden and the grass are just flourishing.

I hope you had a lovely Monday!
Thanks so much for popping in, I really do appreciate it so.

Take care for now.
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Love this new paper collection Denise - it's perfect for a Boy's page and our Boy's are growing like mushrooms too. I like the alphas and the bubbles. It's school holidays here and w've had a revolving door of Grandies for the last ten days with a few more to go. Such fun, we are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore this contrast palette and grungy look! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks wonderful.. love the mixed media and fabulous die you have used too.. and the rain we have had has brought a change from a brown landscape to a green one.. very thankful for rain!

    ReplyDelete