This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 7 December 2017

Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone

I have really discovered that I so enjoy making art journal pages and I love trying new and different things.

Here is a page that I created a while back.


I used some Basic Grey stickers that I have had in my stash for years.

I also played with my distress oxides and acrylic, highly pigmented Pentart paint.

Here is a close-up of the sentiment too.


Have you tried some art journalling? It really is very liberating! ;-)

Have a super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Denise, I've never seen a prettier use of stickers. Amazing how you layered them so seamlessly into this gorgeous mixed media piece. Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always I adore here your amazing background and all the little details! using old stash is always great! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Denise! Such a pretty page! So fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete