This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 14 December 2017

Craft Stamper November

Hello Everyone

I was so excited to have a card published in the November Craft Stamper.
This was the cover..


and here is the article..


I used mostly BoBunny products on this card.
Here's a closer view.


The colour palette was really inspirational and I loved these autumn colours.

Of course, the stamping and fussy cutting, was right up my alley too! ;-)

If you haven't picked up a copy of this magazine..you should really try and get your hands on it.
It is super inspirational and has fabulous creative ideas! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a good one!
Denise x



1 comment:

  1. congrats with your publicatin Denise! ))) and your card is so fab with intricate design! )))

    ReplyDelete