This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 21 December 2017

Happy Birthday Card - Gelato's Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone

I have been trying to get some more video tutorials up and so was glad to get this one finished to share today.

My cousin turned 60 in the beginning of Dec and so I wanted to make a special card for her.
Here is the card I made.


...and here is a close-up..


To show you the creative process...
see the video below..
I really hope you enjoy it.


Supplies used: A5 canvas sheets Faber-Castell Gelato's Marion Smith Designs Curious Stamp Polkadoodles Amazing Sentiment Trio Stamp Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink Brown Fine Liner Gesso Stamping Buddy

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

2 comments: