This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Hello Everyone

I was up on the BoBunny blog here with some Christmas Cards.
I used the Carousel Christmas collection, which is just so very pretty! ;-)

Here are some sneak peeks, I would love it if you popped over and had a look.

Carousel Christmas_Christmas Cards_Denise_03 Dec_03

and

Carousel Christmas_Christmas Cards_Denise_03 Dec_04

I handmade these little white flowers too! ;-)

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Noel, Peace, Wonder, Joy, Floral / Carousel Christmas
Cardstock: Jade Dot
Pearlescent: Sugar
Die-cuts: Christmas Card, Congratulations, Portrait Frame, Love Square, Ever After

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. beautiful cards Denise! and yur handmade flowers are always great! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Wishing you all the best for 2018 Denise. xx

    ReplyDelete