This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 24 December 2017

Vintage Christmas Card and Tag - BoBunny On This Day

Hello Everyone

Where has the time gone? Christmas Eve is here!!!!
I can't believe that this year has just flown by and Christmas is here!

I look forward to spending time with the family later...
That's for me the best thing about Christmas! ;-)

I am up on the BoBunny blog here with a vintage Christmas Card and matching Christmas tag! ;-)
I would love it if you popped along and had a look! ;-)

Here are some of the close-ups...

On This Day_Christmas Card & Tag_Denise_05 Dec_03

On This Day_Christmas Card & Tag_Denise_05 Dec_05

These are definitely being used on gifts, under the tree! ;-)

Wishing you a festive and joyous Christmas Eve and I hope it's spent with the one's you love! ;-)

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: On This Day in December/ On This Day
Cardstock: Cranberry Dot
Jewels: Double Dot Mocha
Stamps: Flourishes & Such
Blossoms: Wildberry Bouquet
Laser Cut Chipboard: Snowflakes

Die-Cuts: Christmas Card

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked them out - fabulous! I hope you have a wonderful 2018.

    ReplyDelete